上海 / 25K-35K
The ideal candidate will be a professional with a concrete background in quantitative analytics and an interest in financial engineering and general insurance:
• Participating in the entire process of quarterly reserve valuation, including data reconciliation and analysis, setting up models, producing results and dealing with various related analysis requests for agreed lines of business
• Under limited supervision, applying appropriate analytical tools to the data and performing actuarial analysis
• Analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations based on data analysis
• Driving process improvements where possible and assist the team lead in strategic decision making for the team.
• Creating standard and ad hoc reports
• Training and coaching of junior staff within the center where appropriate.
A number of years working experience in financial services industry, preferably with experience at property/casualty insurance companies, accounting firms, or related consulting firms
Excellent analytical skill, good computer skills (Microsoft Excel / VBA /ResQ/SQL/R etc.). Statistics/Actuarial modeling software experience recommended
Excellent written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and in English, oversea exposure preferred
Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, willing to learn
Nearly qualified / qualified in one of the actuarial professional designations: Fellow of Casualty Actuarial Society / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or equivalent actuary’s qualifications in other countries